I first read the book The Magic of Thinking Big by David J.Schwartz about six months ago when I first heard about it from Steve Harvey, it had a self improvement section. This wonderful book has inspired and influenced people such as Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Eric Worre and Tim Ferriss.
Over 6 million people from around the world have read this personal development classic. I highly recommend that you pick up a copy of The Magic of Thinking Big and start putting into practice the easy to follow success principles contained on almost every page. Here are 5 classic quotes from The Magic of Thinking Big.
1. “Believe Big. The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief.” – David J. Schwartz
2. “Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.” – David J. Schwartz
3. “Then it dawned on me that no one else was going to believe in me until I believed in myself.” – David J. Schwartz
4. “Go first class in everything you do. You can’t afford to go any other way.” – David J. Schwartz
5. “Liven up everything about you; your smile, your hand-shake, your talk, even your walk. Act alive!” – David J. Schwartz
When you are treated like a nobody, thrown around like a piece of meat that you saw on the street which had been ran over by vehicle time and time again.
When you tried to reach out to people who should be there to care for you and respect you, they suddenly became your enemy, but it is hard to find someone when you are in a strange place.
You felt like you have been buried alive with your hands and feet tied and it seems like there is no way out, but you know within yourself that as the saying goes (where there is a will there’s a way).
I HAD BEEN THERE
They don’t know the practical part, they are just the readers of the story,they have never felt the pain, the hurt nor do they know much you had given up and the sacrifice it took.
I HAVE NEVER GIVEN UP
I have found some ways to overcome the struggles, I have watched some inspiring videos and listened uplifting tapes of people who had gone through a lot of struggles and setbacks in their lifetime, they will tell you how they do it and what method they use.
Here’s a quote from Les Brown, if you’re falling try land on your back, because if you can look up you will get up.
What does it mean?
It took a lot to stay prayers, exercise,self control and discipline to stay focused. Drink a lot water control your eating. When life is coming at you and you get knocked down… make sure you can look up,so you will be able to get up.